Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Cupcakes!

Been wondering what I've been up to lately?  Well, one of my most recent days was filled with 12 dozen cupcakes for an order I baked for a Christmas charity event.

The flavors were:

♥Gingerbread  
(gingerbread cupcakes topped with cream cheese frosting and a fondant gingerbread man)
♥Red Velvet  
(red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and a fondant Christmas tree)
♥Peppermint Brownie (recipe here) 
(brownie cupcakes --I tried not to loathe these-- with a peppermint patty baked into the center and frosted with peppermint buttercream then topped with a fondant candy cane)


The hubbs' favorite?  Gingerbread, of course!!


How do you bake for Christmas?


9 comments:

  1. Yum - they all sound delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! I think I gained a pound just reading this post. Cupcakes are so my weakness! I love them. I just made a Peppermint bark candy tonight. It is so yummy. I got it from a fellow bloggers site. Nice to meet you by the way:) I think I will become a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Your cupcakes sounds delish and are so adorable (as always)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how yummy those look!!! If you send me a box of those I'll send you a box of those Red Velvet Shortbread cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to avoid baking whenever possible - unless it's slice and bake (lame, I know!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I just got all excited because I did not burn cookies for the first time in my 50 years. ::hanging head:: May I pretty please have a gingerbread cuppycake???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that you were nominated by me for three awards! You don't have to accept them, I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your blog! Please go to my post http://makeupbylaurenp.blogspot.com/2009/12/three-new-awards.html to pick up your awards!

    ~MakeupByLaurenP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are super cute!! I <3 the candy cane ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh these look so yummy. I love cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete