Wednesday, October 28, 2009

DO YOU SEE THIS??

Oh my heavens to cupcake it's like Christmas morning. LOOK AT THIS NEW LAYOUT! Amy of Designer Blogs really, REALLY worked her magic on this one. I'm so disgustingly pleased I could squeal. Ok, well, maybe I am squealing, you just can't hear me...

Anywho, I'm going to be super busy with Halloween orders this week so I'll try to find time to post on my pretty new blog but I can't make any promises about frequency. I'll definitely be taking pics of my creations, though, to share with you after this frenzy is over! Plus, you HAVE to see my costume (like it'll be any surprise... it's a combination of two of my most favoritest things ever).

If I don't post before then... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


4 comments:

  1. I love it! It's so perfect! Have a wonderful Halloween week!

    Jenn @ rookno17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god!! It looks absolutely fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it looks so amazing! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this to pieces...its almost as cute as you!!!

    ReplyDelete