Friday, August 21, 2009

Samples! Samples!

Yesterday I took 6 of our favorite flavors over to Rhonda at Mimi & Red, a little boutique down the street from us (check out reviews for them here). I love their merchandise! I've bought a couple of cute belts from them AND my super cute new black and white checkered dress that came complete with its own belt and giant bow (I love bows -- note giant bow on dress below):
Anywho, back to the cupcakes! OK, so we wanted to bring a fun sampling of our flavors and make sure they were all of the filled variety so we chose these:
  • Lemonade Dream
  • Strawberry Shortcake
  • Cherry Bomb
  • Strawberry Lemonade
  • Chocolate Covered Strawberry
  • Peanut Butter Perfection
I made little labels to stick in them, too, so that Rhonda would know which was which after I left since I was pretty sure that she wasn't going to stuff her face with them right then and there:


Here's a close-up of our latest little beauty, the Peanut Butter Perfection:
One bite of this little sucker and your mouth is filled with the most heavenly combination of chocolate cupcake, chocolate cream, and fluffy peanut butter frosting. If you're lucky, you might even get one of the chocolate jimmies on the top (hand-sprinkled for superior flavor enhancement).

Oh how I love filled cupcakes! Just for kicks and giggles, here are some shots of the other guys, too. Wouldn't want them feeling left out!

No comments:

Post a Comment